Whole Body Cryotherapy for skin rejuvenation may seem like an unconventional type of all natural treatment. However, this safe non-invasive therapy method boosts the immune system in numerous ways, hence stimulating all the body functions to perform better. This, in turn, helps achieve a smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin. Below is a list of 10 cryotherapy skin rejuvenation and anti-aging benefits that might shock you as they challenge the need for expensive and often chemicals-filled skin treatments:
- Clear Skin: Regular Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) users with acne problems notice fewer skin blemishes over time. Don’t expect instant results! Those who have acne scars might also be pleasantly surprised by a reduction of their appearance.
- Less Toxins: Weekly cryo treatment sessions help expel toxin deposits, leaving your skin clear of skin blemishes, radiant and enriched with natural nutrients. The detoxification is the result of blood oxygenation that WBC leads to.
- Cellular Regeneration: This is a crucial entry on our list of 10 cryotherapy skin rejuvenation benefits for those looking for safe all natural anti-aging solutions. Cryo skin treatment sessions speed up the natural biological cell regeneration process, efficiently eliminating dead cells in favor of new ones.
- Improved Collagen Production: Cryosauna treatments trigger an increased production of collagen, resulting in smoother, tighter, more even skin tone. This, in turn, may help reduce visible signs of aging.
- Less Wrinkles: Regular cryotherapy skin rejuvenation treatments help improve and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles as a result of regenerated cells and enhanced collagen production. This, of course, is one of the more debatable skin rejuvenation benefits because WBC does not specifically target wrinkles. The result can be achieved over time with a combination of overall positive lifestyle changes and understanding that our outer appearance is a reflection of our inner world, including mental health. So when we heal internally on both physiological and emotional levels, we naturally provide the right environment for our facial skin to self-rejuvenate more effectively. And, combined with regular Whole Body Cryotherapy treatments (may we suggest booking our popular 10 session Pro Package?) that helps to boost the immune system and improve sleep quality, that right environment is easier to create.
- Cellulite Reduction: Sure, 3 cryo skin rejuvenation sessions won’t eliminate the visually unappealing fat deposits better known as cellulite. However, regular Whole Body Cryo treatments at our Cryotherapy Health & Wellness Inc. center have shown promising results in stimulating weight loss by boosting metabolism. This, consequently, helps reduce fat deposits. Improvements in skin elasticity and a decreases appearance of cellulite will then follow.
- Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Eczema Relief: Cryosauna fights the underlying causes of the skin condition or disease and its development by regulating and normalizing growth of skin cells.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect: One of the most popular cryo treatment benefits that has been observed across numerous types of health issues, is the reduction in recurrence of internal and external inflammations. Proponents of WBC suggest that exposure to below zero temperatures can lead to vasoconstriction (narrowing of blood vessels), which can help to reduce inflammation and swelling. Cryosauna helps to soothe skin redness for those with acne problems, and repress inflammatory symptoms of inflammatory diseases, including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and even psoriatic arthritis.
- Controlled Autoimmune Process: Weekly cryosauna treatment sessions will help halt the autoimmune process of excessive cell growth in the skin, common in diseases such as eczema, with no side effects.
- Stronger Hair and Nails: As your immune system and general wellness naturally improve thanks to regular cryo treatments, so will your hair and nails that will eventually get fuller and stronger.
Praised by many international entertainment and sports celebrities – from Demi Moore to Ricki Lake, affordable cryosauna treatments are now available in Toronto, Canada at our Cryotherapy Health & Wellness Inc. center. Learn more about Whole Body Cryotherapy in Toronto on our website, and contact us to get more info about cryotherapy skin rejuvenation treatments and to schedule your free no-obligation consultation!
Banfi, G., Melegati, G., Barassi, A., Dogliotti, G., Melzi d’Eril, G., & Dugué, B. (2009). Effects of whole-body cryotherapy on serum mediators of inflammation and serum muscle enzymes in athletes. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 49(2), 201-207. PMID: 19448880
Cryosauna in the Media
Check out Cryotherapy in the media for more articles and videos about cryotherapy.